Winter is here. Which means she brings with her cold weather that tests the soul. Don’t let the weather get the best of you. Bundle up and get moving.
Retire that point in which you choose to quit.
Irregardless of the “conditions,” don’t let them be a reason stopping you from getting what you want out of life…a run, a ride, a training session outside, at the gym etc. Just go, do it.
Somewhere, in many parts of the world people are outdoors in the cold, in the snow training or working.
It’s good to train in the cold. There are many benefits to being exposed to the cold:
- Lowering body fat
- Increasing hormone levels
- Improving sexual performance and fertility
- Lowering blood sugar
- Cutting food cravings
- Improving adrenal function
- Fixing thyroid issues
- Enhancing immune function
- Improving deep sleep quality
- Increasing pain tolerance
- Reducing inflammation